Tuesday, March 16, 2010

American Crew Hair Styling Products for Men Question...?

I normally have short-medium hair (2-4';). I am looking for a product that is not so hard to the touch, but at the same time a product that will hold my hair up for the whole day and for the most part not change style. I have previously used the American Crew Firm Hold as well as the Light Hold Gel. These two work great for hold and shine however, it become really hard and I want to go down a notch a little bit from the stiffness of the hair gels, glues, etc...I was looking on the website and some products that American Crew has are Pomade, molding creme, molding clay, foaming creme, etc. I do not know the difference between these and I am wondering if one of these would be what I am looking for: a product for short-medium hair, excellent hold, low-medium shine, soft to the touch, light on the head. My hair is very straight but is not very thin nor is it very thick and crazy...it is in the middle. Thanks! I am only looking for AMERICAN CREW products...even though they are expensive...I do not mind because I want quality not quantity with these things.American Crew Hair Styling Products for Men Question...?
i have honestly never even heard of american crew





but you can buy a wax or a pomade at the drug store for a decent price. the pomades, wax, clay etc are all pretty similar.





i think clay will have the most hold - but i've never used clay personally, then wax, then pomade.

No comments:

Post a Comment