Saturday, March 13, 2010

Good hair product for styling longer hair (men's)?

I'm growing my hair out. It is normally very short and spikey. I've always used Bed Head Mastermind, which was perfect for that.





Now my hair looks more like a surfer, similar to Mathew McConaughey. The length is also making my hair curly and whispy (for lack of a better word).





I need something that will control the fly away but still give it volume and weight. Make sense?





I don't think the Bed Head is working with my current hair length, not to mention I go through it super fast anymore.





Help?Good hair product for styling longer hair (men's)?
it depends what sort of style you want/how quickly you need to style your hair but i've always found TRESemme Curl Defining Moose to do a good job. it just helps hair look neater and you can control how much you use etc,Good hair product for styling longer hair (men's)?
Hello there... fromohio I had same yahoo question like yours . I searched great answer by searching at below site.

No comments:

Post a Comment