Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I need help styling my long hair. (Mostly for Men)?

Alright, here's how it goes.


I need help trying to make my hair look real nice and modern.


I have medium long hair. I'm trying to style it out real nice.


Everytime in the morning I take a shower, and I like really LOVE my hair in the morning because when it's wet it looks so nice.


Here's a picture of how it looks like usually in the morning.


http://i37.tinypic.com/30mr580.png


And that's how I want to keep it like, but as the day goes by it gets dry and not as cool.


I was thinking of learning how to style it with gel, you know?


Can anyone teach me how to use gel to make my hair look really neat, with the nice bangs and everything?


Girls, if you know anything that might help make my hair look really smooth and bright, then please help.


But I know alot of guys now a'days have their hair grown out a little, since its kinda the style now.


But this is the first time I grew mine out, and I want it to look really nice.I need help styling my long hair. (Mostly for Men)?
Gel is probably your best bet here. Just get some men's styling gel and apply it evenly throughout your hair espically on the ends but make sure you dont use to much because it will look greasy then. You could even put some spikes in the front thats always hott.





~hope this helps =DI need help styling my long hair. (Mostly for Men)?
What I do is use cream that you put in wet hair. Then, blow-dry it with a hair-dryer set to HOT. I use cream that makes it straight. What I recommend is using a cream. I have about the same length of hair as you, and I used gel at first. BUT it was sticky and ICK! Use body-amplifying cream in the shampoo section of wal-mart. (nice pic, btw!)
You would look REALLY hot if you cut your hair a bit shorter. It's too long.





Just get rid of the bits where it flips out at the bottom.


Beatles hair is awesome.


http://www.isdproductions.com/thebeatles鈥?/a>
Well I'm not a guy, so I'm not sure. You could try a shine spray or switch to a different shampoo. Maybe there on youtube videos on that?
most girls like silky hair and most like curly i like silky because it shines so brigth
i'm the absolute opposite, i like mine dry.
somebody answer his damn question lol
REAL simple. I use buzzers to style my hair, it's actually quite easy. no gel no spray no skirt
Gel it backwards

No comments:

Post a Comment