Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Good Haircuts/styles for men with long wavy hair?

Any good sites/pics for good hairstyles for me (im 14 male) and i have wavy brown hair.





PLEASE No Emo haircut suggestions. I'm a skater and im not anywhere near wanting to or being emo





I make my bangs go to the right, If i straighten them they will go down to my lips, long enough to put it in my mouth.. same with the sides their long enough to reach my mouth, the sides touch my shouldersGood Haircuts/styles for men with long wavy hair?
omg i have the perfect look(: Youll have to cut it SOME though. But dont worry it will look amazing! Okay so im not a joe jonas freak and im not showing you this pic because i love joe. I love his hair and i think its superr hot:D im 14 also (;


http://z.about.com/d/movies/1/0/W/B/T/kidschoice2009pic15.jpgGood Haircuts/styles for men with long wavy hair?
maybe you can cut your hair and then straighten it (: hah it sounds weird for a guy i know but it might work.. who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment