Tuesday, March 16, 2010

For men who have facial hair..what style is your favorite.do you change your style often?

what is your most unusal style to have


what comments do you get from other guys with beards/moustaches


do you trim it yourself, or have pros do the cuttingFor men who have facial hair..what style is your favorite.do you change your style often?
I keep a goatee usually, but it is imperative that I change my facial hair style every often. But I always keep my facialy hair style in combination with my hairstyle. Most of the time around the year, I keep my head shaved and keep a goatee trimmed only from the outer edges, not in between the goatee or under my lower lip. That gives a shaggy goatee look, but it suits me.For men who have facial hair..what style is your favorite.do you change your style often?
if I were human, I would have a mustache and trim it myself
well, facial hairs grows quite quick on ma face...but i'm better off widout dem!!!
have had a full neatly self trimmed beard almost as long as i can remember,,,have no idea what i really look like ?? lol...
ummmmm please.....none!!!!!!
whatever you do, don't go with the bald head and goatee look. You'll look like a convict.

No comments:

Post a Comment