Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hair Styling for Men?

I wanted to know what type of hair product I should use on my hair. I'm mostly oblivious to hair products. All I've ever tried are gels but they always leave my hair crunchy looking and i don't like that. I'm looking for something more like this http://static.gossipgirlinsider.com/images/gallery/a-chace-crawford-pic.jpg or this http://coolmenshairstyles.com/images/2009/11/cool-asian-hairstyles-men.jpg What could i use to get these types of hair? Also, I take showers every morning so something that would work with this in mind would be preferable. Thanks!Hair Styling for Men?
why on the earth would U of all people need hair product?? ur hair is shiny, glossy, long, cute, and GORGEOUSSSSS ! love u! byeeHair Styling for Men?
try on gel until your hair fully gets used to it. it will take like a couple of weeks.


wet your hair and dry it in the wavy motion like in the picture. and there you go!


but if you don't like waiting then ask your local hair cutting thing place if you know


what i mean! anyways! i hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment