Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Best hair wax for men + styling tips?

I'm currently using Dax Hair Wax, but was wondering if there's anything better out there for hair (mine is quite thick and dark brown) which is around 1 inches on top when cut and about 2 inches on top just before it's due another cut? I'm after some which is really really strong so won't move as it drys.





My hair curls a bit (especially the more it grows), so was wondering if there's any styling tips for me to get my hair staying as straight as possible? It also curls a bit as it drys. If only I could keep it how it is when I've finished styling it. What about blow drying?Best hair wax for men + styling tips?
fudge it comes from Austraila but you can get here in the uk now.


it's good stuff i use to use dax but found fudge to be much better but dont get the spray version get it in a tub much better.


hope this helpsBest hair wax for men + styling tips?
To Gilly: Australier....? Are you serious? It's spelled Australia.





And to answer your question: I prefer Gatsby wax and it comes in different colours depending on your hair length.





And you might want to try buying a hair straightener if you want your hair to keep straight.. or even just get it perminently straightened at the hair dresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment