Saturday, March 13, 2010

Shaggy hair styles for older men?

Yeah I'm an ';older'; man, meaning mid 20s. I'm 26, so maybe closer to late 20s now sadly. I know most men my age go for the really short styles or bald/buzz cut but I honestly don't like that style. I agree its easier to take care of and looks ';cleaner'; but the longer hair is my thing. I have very thin hair however and while if I grew it a bit longer I could pull off the scene/emo guy look well I think I don't want to go that extreme because of my age and I'm not in a band or anything.





What shaggy style would look good? I receed a little bit but its not noticable at all unless I buzz my hair off.


I don't want something too long but I don't want to go short. Anything medium length to semi long length (above shoulders) is what I'm shooting for. Also, any way to make my hair appear a bit thicker with more body? Thanks and God bless!Shaggy hair styles for older men?
Robert Pattinson has the most sexiest haor I've ever seen in my life, it's long but not like downwards long, like upwards, if that makes sense.Shaggy hair styles for older men?
Oh, I thought you meant you were like 40, I was going to say no way. Your 26, so go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment