Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hair Styling Products for Men (Ladies answer as well:) )?

I have very thick wavy/cury hair but I straighten it before I put any product in it as as soon as i put anything in it it goes really curly...Ive been using redken hard work paste and it used to do the job but since I had my hair cut the other day it doesnt seem to do the same thing.





So, does anyone know any reasonably priced (about æ‹¢10) hair products for men that is matte and holds up thick , heavy hair???Hair Styling Products for Men (Ladies answer as well:) )?
Wella's Shockwaves works quite well, there is too many products to pick from though you have to buy loads to find the one that works with your hair. when i used to backcomb my hair i found Black%26amp;White hair paste worked well, its a hairdressers product, you can get it from Sally's http://www.8ballwebstore.com/ProductImag鈥?/a>Hair Styling Products for Men (Ladies answer as well:) )?
American Crew molding cream....made just for men and smells great. U can get it just about any salon. Best place Great Clips.
aussie and nexus
  • facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment