Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Good hairspray for styling men's hair?

I've got medium length hair and I want to style it, maybe spiked up. From personal experience, do you know a good hairspray product which will work well with men's hair? I've tried things like matte clay, but that makes my hair feel greasy. Gel doesn't work very well either. Apparently hairspray is meant to be good so I'm going to give it a try, but haven't got a clue which one to buy. Product recommendations from UK only please.Good hairspray for styling men's hair?
I agree with the first answer, it could be just that product. You should try got2be glued. This is good for spiking your hair. You can pick this up at most any store.Good hairspray for styling men's hair?
Well Bedhead hard 2 get is really good. its kinda like a paste.


I use Loreal Elnett ang Garnier Fructis style hairsprays.


:) hope i helped x
my son uses gel it does work %26gt;u must be buying cheap one then %26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment