Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What pubic hair style is the best for a man?

any tips or styles? pictures would be cool tooWhat pubic hair style is the best for a man?
PICTURE???????????????????????????????





and what do u mean pubic hair style...like straight, wavy, or curly? ..i'd say straightWhat pubic hair style is the best for a man?
I keep mine in synch with whatever Sanjaya is rockin that week
My wife says to try a shag. it would be perfect.
Depends what culture you're living in..


In western culture, it'd be all shaved or all shaved minus a trapezoidal shape right above the cock.


I'm getting laser hair surgery in a couple days and I've decided to leave a small patch above so at least I have options in the future. Everything else is going to be gone..


Perineum, *** and a pair of metro testicles :D





However, girls in Thailand think I'm retarded for shaving it off.. so as I said, it's all subjective...
just trimmed and neat looking
perm it
trim it with a comb a electric razor

No comments:

Post a Comment