Thursday, March 11, 2010

Any suggestions for a hair style for a man who lost about 25% hair on top of the head ?

Do not try to comb over it from either side. It looks ridiculous and fools no one. If you have a good head shape with not too many bumps go completely bald. It looks deliberate instead of just losing your hair due to age, If your face and front hairline is flattered by it you could comb your hair all back. Think Rudolph Valentino style.Any suggestions for a hair style for a man who lost about 25% hair on top of the head ?
Go Bald! It's sexy!Any suggestions for a hair style for a man who lost about 25% hair on top of the head ?
Go all the way!! God only made so many perfect heads, the rest he covered in hair!!
Shave it bald, get fake dreads or braids, get a hair transplant, try monoxidel (I'm not sure of the spelling) or use some volumizing hair care products eg volumizing mousse. If all else fails-try a toupee-(are those still around?) Anyway-good luck with that. It's hard to give you specific advice as I can't see your hair.
Let me give you the recommendation that I use as I slowly lose my hair on my head. BE YOURSELF!! You don't have to ';go bald'; or shave or whatever, anymore than you need to get a toupee or other rug up there. MANY MEN lose their hair. So what's new?! And everybody knows that. So, again, what's new?! The funny, and DUMB thing is how many ABSOLUTELY STUPID WAYS men try to ';deal with'; their approaching baldness. Get a haircut, and, as I do, ';warn'; (in a humorous sort of way - yet straightforwardly) your barber or hair stylist, whichever you like to call him, that your elbow is strategically located as you sit in his chair, and, as I say, ';If I EVER catch you covering my baldness, I'm going to plant my strategically located elbow in your vulnerably located 'soft tissue' in a severe sort of way.'; He learned years ago not to treat me like these vain and insecure men who ';can't handle'; a normal fact of life that has no positive or negative value to it whatsoever, besides what Rogain or whomever thinks of it, and I'll have NO PART of that whatsoever. I'm proud of me, and you should be of you. Be PROUD of your increasing baldness. You've lived a good life to have earned that, no matter how young or old you are. So, BE PROUD, and don't sweat the small stuff!! God Bless you.
shave it or buzz it short, it looks way better than trying to hide it
Buzz that melon of yours! If you have the guts to go completely bald, that would be even better! No use in fighting it and a close, clean buzz is way more attractive than a Trump-fabulous comb-over.
you have several options at this point:





-ignore it


-get it cut short (i.e. admit you're losing hair, cut your losses, and move on)


-get a toupee (try to hide it)


-get rogaine (try to fix it)


-go for the combover (try to look like an idiot)


-go bald (try to repel women)

No comments:

Post a Comment