Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Which hair-styling products are best for men with short, fine hair?

Title says it all really:





I'm 15 and have short, fine hair (not particularly thick but I'm hardly going bald - yet). Whenever I use something like Black %26amp; White or hair clay my hair just falls back into place and looks a little greasy. I looked into a tad and apparently its because the wax/gel/whatever is too heavy for the hairstrands.





I need something that I can style my hair with and that'll make my hair look a bit thicker - thanks. Fudge is apparently really good but I still don't know what type to get (mousse/gel/etc.) or where to get the stuff (my barber's sells one type I think).





Oh, and when I say short I mean my hair's an inch on top max. and shorter around the sides.





Thanks!Which hair-styling products are best for men with short, fine hair?
mousse is best for fine hair, as it is a light weight product


the brand of the product just depends on what you want to spend


work your product into dry hair, if you use it on wet hair there will be too much weight and your hair will ultimately fall no matter what you try

No comments:

Post a Comment