Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Men's (adult men!) preference for styles of pubic hair?

I asked this before, but I think I was to vauge, so I'm going to use the ';grown up words'; lol - hinting clearly didn't give people enough.





Men's (adult men!) preference for down there ';hair'; styling...?


Since women grooming their ';down there'; area is all the rage, do men really expect a full adult movie star wax? Or is that not natural?





I always get a g-string wax, and I don't take everything off. A lot, but not all. Is that enough for most men? Or is totally bare the only way to go?





I'm also trying this in a different category - I really would like to know.Men's (adult men!) preference for styles of pubic hair?
a real man wouldn't care either wayMen's (adult men!) preference for styles of pubic hair?
I think it looks good when its cut really close, not nessesarily shaved all the way, just short. but whatever you like. Most guys dont mind at all if you keep it trimmed. some do like a lot of hair, but more either dont care, or like it trimmed short, I would say. I hear more of my freinds joke about too big of a ';bush'; than complain about not enough hair. I can only recall one or two guys ever saying they liked it really hairy.
When I was younger, I liked variety. Full bush if you've been apart, whoa. Fully shaved surprise, whoa. Landing strip or hair only above, cool. Full bush isn't ideal for oral though. Hair above only was (and is) my favourite.





Now that I have kids ... I gotta say the full shave wierds me out a little bit. I prefer my women to look post-pubescent, you know? The shaved 'area' with hair above makes you look both like you've passed puberty AND affords easy smooth access where needed. win-win.
I maybe in the minority but I hate a complete bald woman I like a bit of hair I don't won't a whole forrest. I also find that when I have sex with a bald woman she dries inside quicker.


I have also heard DR'S say that the hair is their to lubricate and protect the area.
I am definitely repulsed by woman who don't trim their pubic hairs at least. Ideally I like the pubes to be trimmed and stylishly shaven, not completely shaven though but a small patch is a definite turn on.
clean it up nice and short maybe a lil landing strip or who cares. just don't have tons of hair if you really like oral and want us to stay down there.
My partner just goes over her vagina with a razor to make it bald then that suits me and her :)
i like it when its bare, but a little left i dont mind :]]
i like to keep my trimmed pretty short....makes me look bigger. hehe.
i think..i lov wild mama bears!1..i lov hairy!1..yumm!!..since ur a woman..try n answer my question!..

No comments:

Post a Comment